Steady as she goes: 2 new services and some application upgrades.
If you are not following the website news or the Matrix channel #atrium, you may not know yet that we have implemented 2 new on-demand services for our users:
- TiddlyWiki, a personnal wiki and non-linear notebook.
- Vaultwarden, a top-notch online password manager.
The following applications have been upgraded to their latest stable versions:
Good news, everyone! Nothing broke in the aftermath of integrating the new physical server.
Bugs and issues
There was an issue with the backups on the new physical server. This has now been addressed.
Our road map now includes:
- Upgrade the last 3 servers to the latest release.
- Start organising monthly discovery sessions to ease out first contact with people interested in Nomagic.
- Implement Single Sign-On (SSO) so that Nomagic users won’t have to authenticate on each and every service in their Web browser.
- Keep on implementing security/privacy policies.