Alive and kicking!
The infrastructure has been very steady during summer, and a major upgrade of the GNU/Linux distribution installed on the physical servers went through smoothly.
The following applications have been upgraded to their latest stable versions:
- Peertube (see official announcement)
- Mobilizon (see CHANGELOG)
- Matrix Synapse server and Element web client
Proxmox was upgraded to version 7 on both our hypervisors. The official announcement for PRoxmox 7 is available here.
Bugs and issues
We’ve had an issue with the mail server’s anti-virus service in August-September, occasioning some duplicates email marked as unchecked. This has been addressed and we have tried to ensure that future issues trigger a service restart on failure.
Our road map now includes:
- Start organising monthly discovery sessions to ease out first contact with people interested in Nomagic.
- Implement Single Sign-On (SSO) so that Nomagic users won’t have to authenticate on each and every service in their Web browser.
- Keep on implementing security/privacy policies.
- Upgrade all containers to Debian 11 Bullseye.